- 3 dl/1.2 cups of yoghurt – I’ve used full fat Greek yoghurt but this can easily be swapped for your own favourite
- 3 dl/1.2 cups of müesli or granola
- a handful of your favourite nuts (I’ve used pecans)
- a handful of blueberries
- 6 smaller strawberries or 3 larger strawberries
- a handfull of blackberries
- 1 sliced banana
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp of honey
It’s all about stacking your items properly to make this look Instagram ready.
Start with placing 1.5dl/0.6 cups of yoghurt to the side of each bowl.
Fill the other side of the bowl with müesli/granola and start stacking your berries on top.
Finish of with shredded mint and a drizzle of honey.
Liscus tip – The key to getting maximum flavor out of this dish is to use fruits and berries that are in season. If it’s not strawberries and blueberries, I love adding passionfruit, fresh kiwi, mango and raspberries.
Keep in mind that many store-bought granolas are considered high-sugar. If you’re not making your own granola (my recipe can be found here) it’s worth looking at the nutritional information on the back of the package. Müesli is generally the healthier option but if you prefer granola opt for a low-sugar version like Lizi’s Low Sugar Granola, with 1.9g sugar per 50g portion.