- 250g puy lentils, cooked
- 250g freekeh, cooked
- 1 ½ dl/0.6 cups currants
- ½ dl/0.2 cups flaked almonds, toasted
- ½ dl/0.2 cups mixed sunflower and pumpkin seeds, toasted
- ½ dl/0.2 cups pine nuts, toasted
- 10g (a handful) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 10g (a handful) fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt to taste
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 dl/0.2 cups pomegranate seeds
Mix cooked puy lentils, freekeh and currants in a large bowl.
Toast the sunflower and pumpkin seeds along with pine nuts and flaked almonds until just golden before adding to the bowl.
Finely chop the red onion, coriander and parsley and add to the grain mixture.
In a small bowl, mix olive oil, honey and lemon juice before pouring over the grain mixture. Season with salt and give it a good stir.
Serve with crumbled feta and pomegranate seeds on top.