- 1 large ripe mango, diced
- 1 large ripe avocado, diced
- ½ fresh red chili, finely chopped
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
Chop your mango and avocado into dice-size pieces and place them in a bowl.
Add finely chopped scallions, fresh chili and coriander before giving the mixture a good toss.
In a small bowl, mix sweet chili sauce, lime juice and sesame oil.
Pour the dressing over the salsa and mix well before serving.