- 150g butter
- 1.5 dl/0.6 cups cocoa powder
- 3 dl/1.2 cups caster sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 dl flour of your choice
- 1 handful of mini marshmallows
- 1 handful of salted peanuts
- 1 handful of pistachio nuts
- 50g caramel filled chocolate bar
Preheat the oven to 170°C/330°F.
Cover a square ovenproof dish (about 20x20cm) with baking paper.
Melt the butter in a medium size saucepan. Once melted remove from the heat.
Add cocoa, sugar, vanilla extract and sea salt to the saucepan and stir until thoroughly combined.
Fold in the eggs. Once combined add the flour and stir until the batter is completely smooth.
Pour the brownie batter into the ovenproof dish covered with baking paper. Use a spatula so get an even top layer.
Sprinkle the top of the brownie with small pieces of caramel filled chocolate bar, peanuts, pistachios and marshmallows.
Bake in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes, depending on your oven.
Once baked, let the brownie cool before you cut it into squares.