- 4 tortilla breads
- 1.5 dl/0.6 cups pizza sauce (tomato sauce)
- 3 dl/1.2 cups grated cheese
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cooked beetroots, thinly sliced
- 10 cm leek, thinly sliced
- fresh pesto
- fresh basil, shredded
- chili flakes
Preheat your oven to 200°C.
Place your tortilla breads on an oven tray covered with baking paper or tinfoil.
Start by spreading a thin layer of pizza sauce (about 2 tablespoons per pizza) over your tortilla bread and top with a sprinkle of grated cheese.
Now it’s time to add your favourite ingredients. I usually go for a sprinkle of chopped garlic, zucchini, beetroot, cherry tomatoes, leek, peppers, crumbled feta cheese and a drizzle of fresh pesto.
Place your pizzas in the oven and bake until golden, this takes around 10-15 minutes depending on your oven.
As a final touch before serving, add fresh basil and chili flakes.