- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, stones removed and mashed
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 handfuls of fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- ½ fresh chili, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sweet chili sauce
- salt to taste
Mash the two avocados in a bowl.
Remove the watery core from the tomato and finely chop the remaining parts before adding them to the avocado mixture.
Finely chop the red onion and add to the bowl.
Add a finely chopped garlic clove, fresh chili, lime juice, sweet chili sauce and coriander.
Give it a good mix and season with salt to taste.